Guidelines on COVID-19
It is very important for us to be able to offer you a safe treatment at Aleris-Hamlet. Therefore, we closely follow the guidelines from the Danish Health Authorities and ask you kindly to do the same.
For the safety of everyone, we can only receive you if:
- You have an appointment with us
- You do NOT have a cold, feel unwell, cough, have a fever, headache, muscle soreness, diarrhea / stomach problems, sore throat, swallowing pain or difficulty breathing
- You have NOT had close contact with a person infected with Corona virus
Testing patients for COVID-19
According to the Danish Health and Medicines Authority's guidelines, mandatory corona tests are required of the patients who must
- be hospitalized for more than 24 hours
- in full anesthesia
- have performed eg ENT examinations and gastroscopies
Therefore, we cannot receive you unless you can present a negative COVID-19 test, which is maximum 72 hours old.
We can therefore not accept you unless you can present a negative COVID-19 test, which is a maximum of 72 hours old. It must be a PCR test. We do not accept patients who only have a Quick test.
NOTE !! You must book an appointment for the test via coronaprøver.dk. When you book the test, it is important that you choose the test called “Virustest podning borger".
Have you been vaccinated against COVID-19?
If you have completed a full vaccination program, you can 14 days after the 2nd vaccination, regardless of vaccine type, meet for examination and / or treatment at Aleris-Hamlet without a PCR test. You must be able to present a valid vaccination passport.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, ypu should take a PCR test and isolate yourself until the test result is available.
Face mask required at the hospital
As we see an increase in COVID-19 in Denmark, the health authorities have introduced further recommendations for measures that can prevent the spread of infection. Therefore, from Monday 26 October 2020, all patients must wear a face mask when attending examinations or treatment at Aleris-Hamlet Hospitals.
Relatives not allowed at the hospital
To reduce the risk of spreading the infection, relatives must not accompany or visit patients at Aleris-Hamlet. This does not include parents to underage children.
How do we protect you?
We always focus on hygiene and safety.
- Hand disinfection is for free use in our patient areas
- We make sure that patients do not sit close in our waiting areas
- Our healthcare professionals do not shake hands
- We are very strict in terms of hygiene and sterile procedures
What can you do to help?
Coronavirus typically spreads in places with many people by handshakes and small drops from coughing and sneezing. Therefore, take the following precautions:
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand disinfection
- Cough or sneeze in your sleeve - not in your hands
- Avoid handshakes, cheeks and hugs - limit physical contact
- Pay attention to cleaning - both at home and at your the workplace
- Keep your distance and ask others to pay attention
It is so important that we all look after each other and protect ourselves and others - especially during this time.
We now offer testing for Corona virus
Aleris-Hamlet now offers swab testing and antibody testing for COVID-19 in collaboration with one of the world's leading suppliers of bioanalytical tests Eurofins. We do not teest people with symptoms of Corona virus or children under the age of 6.
Contact our hospitals for more information.